Re: [Exim] headers only

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Koen Breugelmans
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] headers only
On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Koen Breugelmans wrote:

> I want to send every bounced mail that is received by my server, as
> "headers-only" to the sysadmin. How can I do this?

1. Set up a transport with headers_only to do the delivery.

2. Set up a smartuser director that directs messages to a special local
alias (e.g. "sysadmin-header") to that transport.

3. Set up a system filter file, containing something like

  if first_delivery and error_message then
    unseen deliver sysadmin-header@???
  endif