[Exim] Washington MBX format

Author: j.linn
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Washington MBX format
In the light of some of comments on this list regarding Eudora
and UNIX UCB mail formated INBOXes with Washington IMAP, I decided
to have a look at the Washington MBX format.

The configuration of EXIM was straightforward but the Washington
IMAP model (driver.txt) is not the way we plan do it. It copies all the
messages in INBOX to ~/INBOX whereas we just want it to work on the
INBOX on the mailserver.

What do others do who use the Washington software and MBX format.

(As this is not strictly EXIM perhaps you could mail only Bme and
not the list)

John Linn