Re: [Exim] Adding Users

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: wokness monster
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Adding Users
I just want a single user account. I just want a account like user@???.
Nothing facny. I tried just adding a user account (useradd user) but
eudora gives me a error every time I try and send a e-mail: recipiant
not acceptable to your SMTP server. Also, whenever I try and send a e-mail
from outside (eg. yahoo.com) it never gets through. Can you guys tell
me what I need to tell exim to recognize the accounts?

Thanks,
Wokness