著者: wokness monster
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Adding Users
Hi,
I have just installed exim (the lastest ver) on my OpenBSD 2.7 box.
Now I have everything running (exim is running in daemon mode) and everything,
I can even send mail if I tell it to do it directally (./exim -d9 user@???)
but I can not figure out how to add users so I can use my e-mail client
(eudora) to send e-mail. Please don't tell me to RTFM, beacuse I looked
at the doc's on exim.org and could not find anything that told me how
to add users. Keep in mind, I am new to exim and mail serving, so if
anyone could lead me step by step through this process, I would really
appreaciate it.

Thanks,
Wokness

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com