Re: [Exim] local_domains_include_host has opposite effect

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Corin Hartland-Swann
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] local_domains_include_host has opposite effect
On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, Corin Hartland-Swann wrote:

> Basically, when this option is set, it reports that the primary_hostname
> is not in local_domains. When I leave it unset it doesn't even mention
> it's checking to see if it's in local_domains.

That is not the correct interpretation of the evidence you posted. You
haven't posted enough!

> Config:
>   local_domains_include_host = yes
>   local_domains = dbm;/home/mail/db/local-domains.dbm
> Results:
>   Exim version 3.16 debug level 9 uid=0 gid=0
>   probably Berkeley DB version 1.8x (native mode)
>   search_open: dbm "/home/mail/db/local-domains.dbm"
>   search_find: file="/home/mail/db/local-domains.dbm"
>     key="buffy.commerce.uk.net" partial=-1

It's checking to see if the primary host name is already in the list. If
so, it doesn't bother to add it.

> buffy.commerce.uk.net in local_domains? no (end of list)

It doesn't find it, so it should be adding it before proceeding to do
the real job.

> Address testing: uid=0 gid=0 euid=8 egid=12

*Now* it is going to test the address -- but you didn't post what
happened after that. Did you try to test an address@???
and it didn't treat it as local?

> Config:
> local_domains = dbm;/home/mail/db/local-domains.dbm
> Results:
> Exim version 3.16 debug level 9 uid=0 gid=0
> probably Berkeley DB version 1.8x (native mode)
> Caller is an admin user
> Caller is a trusted user
> sender address = root@???
> Address testing: uid=0 gid=0 euid=8 egid=12

This time, it goes straight to the address testing.

What do you get for the output of

exim -bP local_domains

? That should show the added host name.