Re: [Exim] Blocking a local email address

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: marcos elpucho rubinstein
To: o.cook
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Blocking a local email address
if you also host the domain... create an user.. and make the bounce trhu
the .forward file

if you don't host the domain, make an alias pointing to that special user.

cheers!

Marcos

o.cook@??? dixit: