Re: [Exim] Different delivery according to address?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
A: Christi Alice Scarborough
Cc: Robert Ribnitz, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Different delivery according to address?
Two firends have told me that some ISP refuse sending thought their relay
not only messages "in transit" but even messages originating from their
dialup lines, unless they use a From address of one of their users.
So if one has another address and want to send a message with that one
has to resort to direct mailing from their dialup machine. How can you
cope with it ?