Re: [Exim] disabling .forward files & ignore_enotdir

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dave C.
Para: Corin Hartland-Swann
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] disabling .forward files & ignore_enotdir
On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, Corin Hartland-Swann wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I've just started playing with exim, after looking for a while for a
> decent replacement for sendmail. I'm really impressed with it so far, and
> have been getting along really well with the copious on-line docs.
>
> One of the things that I wanted to do is disable the handling of user's
> .forward files. First I tried removing the whole userforward director, but
> that didn't work (it used its defaults instead). So instead I used the
> following config:

Try removing (or commenting out) the director, and then send the exim
daemon a HUP signal to tell it to reread the config..

There is no 'default' set of directors - exim uses only what is
specified in its config file..

--

*** forwardfile.c    Thu Jul 20 12:08:47 2000
--- forwardfile-new.c    Fri Sep 15 00:33:16 2000

    if (sigalrm_seen || rc != 0)
      {
!     addr->message = string_sprintf("failed to stat %s (%s)", directory,
!       sigalrm_seen? "timeout" : strerror(saved_errno));
!     yield = DEFER;
      goto RESTORE_UID;             /* skip forward */
      }

--- 460,491 ----
        DEBUG(2) debug_printf("successful stat of %s\n", directory);
        }
      }
+   else if (errno == ENOENT && !sigalrm_seen)
+     {
+     rc = stat(directory, &statbuf);
+     if (rc == 0)
+       {
+       DEBUG(2) debug_printf("successful stat of %s\n", directory);
+       }
+     }
    saved_errno = errno;
    alarm(0);
    signal(SIGALRM, SIG_DFL);

    if (sigalrm_seen || rc != 0)
      {
!     if (!sigalrm_seen && (errno == ENOENT || errno == ENOTDIR) && ob->ignore_enotdir)
!     {
!         DEBUG(2) debug_printf("non-directory on path %s: file assumed not to "
!           "exist\n", filename);
!         yield = DECLINE;
!     }
!     else