[Exim] Filter Problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mike Meredith
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Filter Problem

I've setup a system filter to archive all mail from a certain user (me)
to a file, which basically works if "nobody" can write to the file. For
various reasons, I'd like to have the file owned by "exim" and was
expecting the following to work :-

filter_file:
    driver = appendfile
    user = exim
    group = exim

The documentation seems to suggest that the "user =" bit will set the
owner to exim when delivering, but basically I'm getting every
indication that exim is delivering as "nobody". Any ideas ?

The system is running Solaris 7, and the Exim version is 3.14.

- --
mike.meredith@???                http://www.iso.port.ac.uk/~mike
Senior Informatics Officer (Postmaster, Hostmaster, and security)