[Exim] route_file problems...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Chris Snell
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] route_file problems...
Hi,

I'm having some problems with the domainlist router, specifically
the route_list parameter. I don't think anything is wrong with Exim, I'm
just a bit confused about how to use this.

I'm trying to set up a bunch of different routing rules and I'd like to
use a dbm file to do it. I'm unsure of the syntax for my key/value pairs
that are in my dbm file.

I tried several different variations and none worked. I tried...

variation #1...
[key]            [value]
*.bikeworld.com        shrubbery.satx.bikeworld.net

variation #2...
[key]            [value]
*.bikeworld.com         shrubbery.satx.bikeworld.net byname

variation #3...
[key]            [value]
*.bikeworld.com        *.bikeworld.com shrubbery.satx.bikeworld.net byname

I'd use lsearch which seems to work but it doesn't like wildcards. I also
tried setting search_type to 'partial2-lsearch' with the following in my
lsearch file:

bikeworld.com shrubbery.satx.bikeworld.net byname

which seemed to match mail sent to something@??? but not
something@???.

Does anyone have an example of how to do wildcard routes using a dbm file
for lookups?

thanks,

Chris
--
Chris Snell <chris@???>        210.828.5558 W
Systems & Networks Architect            210.602.2308 M