Re: [Exim] Filtering

Author: Dennis Taylor
To: Exim
Subject: Re: [Exim] Filtering
At 01:39 PM 9/12/00 -0700, Dennis Taylor wrote:
Ah, the joys of having your email reformatted on the way out!

It's not at all obvious from the stuff below, but when I originally posted
my filter example, there are 5 spaces between the opening quote and the
first non-space character of each pattern. When spammers add the trailer of
which I speak, there's always a huge stretch of whitespace between the
"regular" part of the subject header and the trailer.

I had this bit of filtering up for a couple of weeks where it would only
record matching subject lines into my log file (to see how much legitimate
mail I might block). I've never had a single email incorrectly tagged by
this filter segment.