Re: [Exim] Filtering

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Dave C.
Para: Scott Stavretis
CC: Exim
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Filtering
You realize that all this will do is generate a nondelivery report in
your mailer, which will probably be undeliverable itself, and will
stick there or be frozen unless you have set the appropriate options to
throw them away?

Better to set sender_verify, and add a router which matches the
addresses you want to block and have fail_verify set on it - this will
reject the message before your server even accepts it...