著者: Philip Hazel
To: Tristan Graham
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Forwarding and headers
On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Tristan Graham wrote:

> Ahh, that could be it then. If I set up a new smtp transport for this, how
> do I get it to lookup the MX records for the new domain and send it out ? -
> I tried a few possibilities, but all that did was try to send it to the
> original address rather than the forwarded one (something to do with exim
> stripping headers maybe ?).

Sorry, I'm totally confused. Where has the transport come from? We were
talking about smartuser and new addresses, weren't we? That's just an
aliasing operation. The new addresses are each handled separately, just
like any other envelope address. That is, assuming you are NOT
specifying a transport on the smartuser director.