Re: [Exim] Forwarding and headers

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Tristan Graham
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Forwarding and headers
Ahh, that could be it then. If I set up a new smtp transport for this, how
do I get it to lookup the MX records for the new domain and send it out ? -
I tried a few possibilities, but all that did was try to send it to the
original address rather than the forwarded one (something to do with exim
stripping headers maybe ?).

The local domains situation is not too critical, and the way in which we
store the data seems most accessible through the director, so I think I
will stick with what works in that case.

Many Thanks,

Tristan Graham.