Re: [Exim] Smart mail host

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Dominic Hargreaves
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Smart mail host
On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:

> What do I need to set in /etc/local_domain.list to make all mail to
> magd.ox.ac.uk and any levels above that eg foo.magd.ox.ac.uk go direct?

RTFM about domain lists. You can't do this using an lsearch list
directly. But since you have only two items, why bother with a file?
Just use

domains = magd.ox.ac.uk: *.magd.ox.ac.uk

If you want to use a file containing wild items, you can use an
interpolated file (*not* an lsearch file). Like I said, RTFM about
domain lists.