Re: [Exim] Wish for new "once" feature

Góra strony
Autor: michael
Dla: jeffrey, ph10
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Wish for new "once" feature
> There is no mechanism for tidying up "once" files - but I'm confused.
> What information would you want to tidy away? Surely you want to
> remember all the information that is ever put into the file?

No, I don't. I want a compromise between "once" and the size of the file.
Say the file has a size of 4KB (~ 100 addresses). If the number of
addresses does not exceed the file capacity, I have "once" semantics.
If it did, I would at least get rate limiting, because newer addresses
would overwrite older ones.

Michael