Re: [Exim] Wish for new "once" feature

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Jeffrey Goldberg
Cc: michael, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Wish for new "once" feature
On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Jeffrey Goldberg wrote:

> On 11 Sep 2000 michael@??? wrote:
>
> > The "once" feature in the autoreply transport looks quite useful, but I
> > have one problem with it: The size of the db file.
>
> one could always run exim_tidydb from cron.

No; exim_tidydb is for tidying hints files in the spool/db directory.
"Once" files are different and will be in other directories.

There is no mechanism for tidying up "once" files - but I'm confused.
What information would you want to tidy away? Surely you want to
remember all the information that is ever put into the file?