Re: [Exim] Re: Exim-users digest, Vol 1 #624 - 5 msgs

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Jason C. Leach
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Re: Exim-users digest, Vol 1 #624 - 5 msgs
On Sat, 9 Sep 2000, Jason C. Leach wrote:

> I'm trying to write an address pipe. I have it all setup but when
> executed I am left with the following message in Exim's mainlong:
>
> 2000-09-09 00:35:47 13XfAv-0000Oy-00 ** |/tmp/stats2.py <py@localhost>
> D=system_aliases T=address_pipe: Child process of address_pipe transport
> returned 1 from command: /tmp/stats2.py

It ran the command. The command ended with status code 1. This is an
error code. Exim therefore complains.

> Any tips on how to get this going would be apreciated.

Ensure the command returns status code 0 when it succeeds.

Note: If you are actually going to write to files in the finished
command, you will have to lock them. If two messages arrive
simultaneously, Exim will run two of your commands at once.