Re: [Exim] Re: Exim-users digest, Vol 1 #624 - 5 msgs

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jason C. Leach
To: V. T. Mueller
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Re: Exim-users digest, Vol 1 #624 - 5 msgs
hi,

That's what I kind of though, but I see mailmain just pipes mail to a
binary file from the systems alias file:
kamlug:                  "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post kamlug"

And it seems to work fine.

j.

..... Jason C. Leach
... University College of the Cariboo.