Re: [Exim] please explain

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Sebastian Stark
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] please explain
Neeraj Manral wrote:
> I have downloaded exim 3-16.tar.gz .I have also un zipped I made a local
> directory Copied the EDITME as Local/EDITME.can some one help me as to what

The filed should be named "Makefile", not "EDITME.can".

> are the minimum changes that i have to give in the editme file and what is
> the command that i have to run
> (I am installing exim on linux 6.0 Red hat).

why don't you use one of the RPMs flying around on the net? If you are a
linux/unix newbie it would be much easier for you to use precompiled packages.

If you really plan to compile exim yourself then reading EDITME aka Makefile
should give you all information needed to customize it.

Do you have a problem with one specific option?

> (I am new to unix and linux).Kindly answer considering that in mind.

no problem :)