著者: Philip Hazel
To: Gareth Otte
CC: Exim-Users
題目: Re: [Exim] Help
On Thu, 7 Sep 2000, Gareth Otte wrote:

> I would like to know what the command is to view exactly what is happening
> at a specific time on the mail server. We have got various external users
> emailing users within our network and it is utilizing our bandwidth. I can
> see who the external user is, but I don't know who they are mailing to
> within our network.

RFTM. It tells you the format of Exim's log files, which record all
message arrivals and deliveries. Also look at eximon and the exiwhat
utilities.

> How do I find out who the recipient is, the file size, and the type of file
> extension?

"The type of file extension" isn't a well defined concept. I assume you
are talking about attachments. Any message may have many attachements.
Exim doesn't care. It doesn't look inside messages. It is concerned only
with whole messages.