Re: [Exim] MH mailbox format

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: John Horne, Exim Users List
Asunto: Re: [Exim] MH mailbox format
ph10@??? said:
> But (though I don't really know), I though MH operated by importing
> from a "traditional" mailbox into its own folders in its own format.

That is one way of doing things.
However MH is designed (supposedly - the lack of locking disproves
that) for high volume power users... who are far more likely to do
filtering of incoming mail and similar things, so I guess a high
proportion of MH users actually filter on procmail and then push
messages straight into sorted folders using recvstore.

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]