Re: [Exim] Stopping rotation of logs

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Etienne Joubert
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Stopping rotation of logs
etienne@??? said:
> Is there a way to stop exim rotating it's log files? Only thing i need
> is for exicyclog to run outa cron, and not the usual exim rotation.

Exim does not do log rotation. You can manually rotate the logs using
exicyclog or another program. The RPM versions I build use the Red Hat
logrotate program and drop an exim logrotate conf file into
/etc/logrotate.d - which will rotate when logrotate is run (out of
cron.daily).

    Nigel.

[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]