Re: [Exim] Wrap text

Góra strony
Autor: davidturetsky
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Wrap text
Yes, all quite right. I use elm and pine and vi and emacs but find it very
convenient to just send quick notes from the command line at times directly
via exim, particularly when I am dealing with diagnostic issues and if
possible it would be nice to honor etiquette without otherwise chopping up
my transmission

I appreciate exim's black magic. It is quite impressive!

David