Re: [Exim] question about exim

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: claviola
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] question about exim
claviola@??? said:
> Simple question: How do I make exim show a fake ident for users? I
> mean, instead of having an ident=username on Received, having
> ident=anonymous or ident=username. I do not like to show my username
> to the world... I know this sounds paranoid and that I could use a
> spoofing ident daemon, but I wish to set this on exim. I hope you can
> help me.

If you don't want ident to give out username information for your
network, stop running ident.

Alternatively for pidentd at least use the crypto patches so that the
returned stamp is an opaque encrypted cookie. This can be decoded on a
machine that has the original key to get the decrypted payload data.

Exim is the wrong place to fix this problem.

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]