Re: [Exim] Problems on istalling pakages (RPM) under Red Hat…

Autor: Brian K. West
A: Jose Carlos Carvalho
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Problems on istalling pakages (RPM) under Red Hat 6.2 (URGENT)
<-- Warning: charset 'X-UNKNOWN' is not supported -->

Be man get the tarball and compile it! :p rpms are good for libs and
stuff like that but forget it for anything else.. I always fresh compile
all my servers from src. But thats how I am.

Have you even tried to compile it from src?

Later,
brian