[Exim] Email Aliases DB?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Chris Knipe
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Email Aliases DB?
Hi,

I was just wondering about a few things quickly regarding Exim's database
routines...

Firstly, (just for the record) what are all the valid characters that an
alias or login account can consist of (on a db and unix platform please)?
I know about [A-Z, a-z, 0-9], what else?

Secondly, the reason why I ask, is because I will be implementing my
database in Microsoft SQL Server (don't bother flaming me for this, I have
to do it to ensure compatibility between various network servers and
applications). As you more than likely realise from this, this causes some
problems...

Does Exim support MSSQL, and if not, Philip, will you be able to perhaps
code support for SQL Server if I am able to provide you with the data
structures / headers for the MSSQL Server? (I think I have both the socket
and TCP/IP (Port 1433) headers available should it be needed)

Well, I am sure there was something else that I wanted to ask about the db
aswell, but I can't think about it now - perhaps it will come back to me
once I start reading some of the replies I get regarding this subject if any
at all.

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to your replies.

Regards,
Chris Knipe
Cell: (083) 430-8151