[Exim] Re: question about exim

Góra strony
Autor: Ben Smithurst
Dla: Carlos Laviola
CC: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] Re: question about exim
Carlos Laviola wrote:

> I am not sure if this question has already been answered in the past. If it
> was, please forgive me, I did a little research before asking and couldn't
> find an answer.
> Simple question: How do I make exim show a fake ident for users? I mean,
> instead of having an ident=username on Received, having ident=anonymous or
> ident=username. I do not like to show my username to the world... I know
> this sounds paranoid and that I could use a spoofing ident daemon, but I
> wish to set this on exim. I hope you can help me.

You can set rfc1413_query_timeout to zero to disable ident lookups
completely, then you'll get no ident= line at all. If that's not good
enough, you might be able to put a fake ident=anonymous in there by
setting received_header_text appropriately. (use `exim -bP` to get the
default, and edit it as needed.)

--
Ben Smithurst / ben@??? / PGP: 0x99392F7D