AW: [Exim] RBL_domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Daniel Buchholz
A: exim-users
Asunto: AW: [Exim] RBL_domains
> relays.orbs.org is a completely independent, and much more
> agressive, anti
> relay system. it is quite controversial, for many reasons, none of which
> are appropriate for discussion on this list (and unlike some others, i
> won't air my own opinion and insist that all other opinions be taken off
> list for discussion.)
>
> >vix.com website says that they are ERRONEOUSLY listing on the orbs site.
> >Wow.. is there a battle going on here?
>
> yes, there are issues between orbs and maps right now. again, not
> properly
> a subject for discussion here. contact me off list for my opinion
> (which i
> think is largely factually based, but some would consider it biased and
> argue with me.)

As
- this discussion comes up every now and then
- there obviously always is need for discussion about relay blocking
- I never have found a list where it is on topic (not even *.net-abuse.mail
newsgroups)

Wouldn?t it be a good idea to create another list (here or at egroups or
some place else)?

I more than once found myself arguing with users about relay blocking and
wished to have a place where I could discuss pros and cons with other
admins.

Daniel