Re: [Exim] RBL_domains

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: michael
Para: andromeda, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] RBL_domains
> relays.orbs.org seems to be more a rogue system than anything else. Their
> policy of finding spam and relay sites is very aggressive, which causes a
> lot of trouble. I know of numerous complaints against ORBS.

Yes, there are many complaints against ORBS, because people who run open
relays hate ORBS policy of listing every relay that can be verified as
such, and every network that insists on operating open relays but tries
to get away with that by blocking the ORBS tester. IMHO only spam providers
will block relay testers, but that's my opinion and any discussion about it
should take place by private mail.

I suggest that everybody who uses RBLs reviews their policies and decides
afterwards.

Michael