Re: [Exim] A recommended Mailing list manager for Exim?

Góra strony
Autor: Marilyn Davis
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] A recommended Mailing list manager for Exim?
> The only disadvantage I've found with MailMan is its lack of an
> email-based administrative system - it is web only. Of course, I havent
> checked the latest version recently, its possible they've added this ;)

Hmmm, what do you mean exactly? You mean that the lists' owners can't
approve messages, etc., via email? Or are there system tasks that you
feel need an email interface? Which are these?

> > Mailman is coming along nicely and works well with exim. The archiver
> > is marginal - I keep considering moving to a MIME capable archiver.

I don't really understand. Do you mean that the archiver doesn't
handle attachments? Details would help me a lot.

Thanks so much!

Marilyn Davis, Ph.D.
eVote(R) - online polling software for email lists
http://www.deliberate.com
marilyn@???
+1 650 965-7121  (USA)