Re: [Exim] RBL_domains

Author: Dave C.
To: Jim Pazarena
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] RBL_domains
You might wish to note that these are not 'agencies', just private
organizations making an effort to help curb spam.

Second. as far as the policies of what is listed on each, your best bet
would be to carefully read the relveant website (eg,
http://maps.vix.com, http://www.radparker.com, http://www.orbs.org,
etc...) In fact, I would strongly recommend against blindly adding any
RBL checks to your mailer without first becoming familiar with their
policies..

There should be a detailed explanation of what policies they use when
determining what hosts to list.