Re: [Exim] Flat files vs DBM

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Georg v.Zezschwitz
Para: Trevor Sky Garside
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Flat files vs DBM
On Thu, Aug 31, 2000 at 02:21:15PM -0700, Trevor Sky Garside wrote:
> What does your local_domains line look like? I have tried "local_domains =
> dbm;/usr/exim/local-domains" amd "local_domains =
> dbm;/usr/exim/local-domains.db", both with no luck.

The problem might be the mess of different "DBM" implementations:

BerkeleyDB 1, 2 and 3, gdbm, dbm, ndbm...

I'd suggest to check with "ldd exim" with library Exim is
compiled with. I guess you can use "exim_dbmbuild flat-file mydb"
to create a dbm-file that really should be built with the
version exim is built with.

The value should not matter for the local_domains-lookup.
I used the same dbm-file for both relay_domains and a
router-lookup.

Cheers,

Georg