Re: [Exim] A recommended Mailing list manager for Exim?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: John Horne
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] A recommended Mailing list manager for Exim?
On 31-Aug-00 at 15:50:12 Richard Welty wrote:
> lightly maintained is a better way to put it. 1.94.5 was just released a
> little while ago, and fixed a number of issues in the rather old 1.94.4
> release. most of the effort for majordomo is going into 2.0 right now,
> which is being fairly agressively developed -- but it's a complete
> replacement, and a substantial redesign, which is taking some time.

Surely an understatement! We had no MLM until about 18 months ago, so I
installed Majordomo. There was a lot of talk of Majordomo 2, so I thought it
would be out soon (we installed 1.94.4). I gather it started a long time
before we began with Majordomo, and we're still waiting for it... If it
wasn't such a hassle (having just got the users/list owners used to
majordomo) I'd switch to (probably) mailman.

John.

E-mail: jhorne@???