[Exim] Colons in domain lists

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Horne
A: Exim Users List
Asunto: [Exim] Colons in domain lists
Hello,

I am trying to modify our configure file to use some macro definitions for
some options and directors/routers. One of these is the 'local_domains'
setting. This is a colon seperated domain list. However, without things
getting a touch awkward I was wondering if there was a problem with the list
starting or ending with a colon? E.g.:

XXX = plym.ac.uk : plymouth.ac.uk
LOCAL = eros.csd.plymouth.ac.uk : eros.csd.plym.ac.uk : localhost

local_domains = XXX : LOCAL

However, if XXX is not set (XXX=) then we get:

local_domains = : LOCAL

Likewise we may have:

local_domains = : LOCAL :

Using the '-bP' option shows:

local_domains = plym.ac.uk : plymouth.ac.uk : eros.csd.plymouth.ac.uk :

Note that the leading colon seems to go but the trailing one remains.

The manual doesn't seem to say either way about this. As far as I can tell
it does no harm - comments anyone?

Thanks,

John.

E-mail: jhorne@???