[Exim] How to force sender to reply-to?

Author: Daniel Graham
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] How to force sender to reply-to?
Hi all,

I use exim on my private network and it talks via a non-local dialup connection
to my ISP's smtp smarthost.

Sadly, I wish to switch to another ISP (the dreaded BT surftime) - their smart
host
is a lot fussier than my existing one - but, if all the mail I send is from my
address
with BT then it should go through... the problem then is :

How do I make all my mail appear to come from the bt account?

i.e. - the "From" line should read "From: myaccount@???" - but the
reply to
address should be the actual one .. i.e

Any suggestions appreciated - sorry if this is too newbie...

The other alternative is to set eveyone's Mail Client to point at the bt account
but
then set their own "reply-to" field - but I'm not sure if that will work - or be
practical.

Regards,

Danny.
--