[Exim] PDF Documentation

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Chris Snell
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] PDF Documentation
Hi All,

I downloaded the Exim documentation in PDF format but found that the text
was kind of strangely formatted. Letters were not aligned vertically with
each other. I think this is a result of the PostScript -> PDF
conversion. At any rate, I have a friend who has Acrobat Distiller and I
used his computer to convert the PostScript documentation to PDF
format. The output produced is, I believe, of higher quality than that
available on the ftp site. If you are interested in obtaining this, I've
put it up on my ftp site:

ftp://ftp.blueaspen.com/exim/

chris

--
Chris Snell <chris@???>               210.828.5558 W
Systems & Networks Architect                    210.602.2308 M