Re: [Exim] ETRN syntax errors (Sucess!)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeff Green
A: exim-users
Temas antiguos: Re: [Exim] ETRN syntax errors
Asunto: Re: [Exim] ETRN syntax errors (Sucess!)
At 04:53 PM 8/28/00 , Vadim Vygonets wrote:
>Quoth JGreen on Mon, Aug 28, 2000:
> > I'm having difficulty getting ETRN configured properly, regardless of
> > whether I use the default or include a specific smtp_etrn_command in
> > exim.conf.
>
>Have you set smtp_etrn_hosts?

yes

> > remote# etrn -wd host.mydomain.com
>
>Hmm, where did you get the program?

It appears to be installed with Debian's sendmail package. Not sure, I
don't remember putting on anything except sendmail and the server software.

> > 501 Syntax error
>
>Try:
>etrn #domain.com

Success! Adding the # and enclosing the argument in quotes did the trick
(etrn -wd host.mydomain.com "#domain.com"). Perhaps the # was confusing the
program. Many thanks!

Jeffrey B. Green        Personal Computer Consultant - Las Vegas, Nevada
http://jbgreen.com        Networking Las Vegas Since 1986