RE: [Exim] Ok this has never been solved

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Brian K. West
Υ/ο: jhorne, Exim-Users@Exim. Org
Αντικείμενο: RE: [Exim] Ok this has never been solved
On Thu, 24 Aug 2000, Brian K. West wrote:

>    I have added that.. I now have mail in my queue that's been sitting their
> for 13 days.  I set those options last time I posted about this. But it
> seems the mail just sits their.. I have it set to 6h for the past few weeks
> and it still keeps the mail.  Will frozen mail be treated differently?  I
> guess I will see if ignore_errmsg_errors does what it says.

ignore_errmsg_errors_after does its timing from when the message was
last frozen.

> > 28m  7.0K 13Rn3n-0006sK-00 <>
> >           looksmart-292-dm1313=cwis.net@???

This one (for example) isn't frozen; there is hope that it might deliver
in the future. The delivery error is temporary (e.g. host may be down).

> > 13m  4.8K 13RnIV-0001wD-00 <> *** frozen ***
> >           bhangra@???

It's only the frozen ones that ignore_errmsg_errors_after affects. They
suffered a permanent error.