[Exim] multiple domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Koen Breugelmans
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] multiple domains
Hello,

I receive mail for several domains at my machine, and till now I made a new
transport and router for every domain.
Now, I would rather like to specify the domains in a plaintext file, along
with a directory where mails got to be saved in (ex.
/var/local/spool_mail_domain5/). How can I do this?

Also, I noticed that mail with different cases in the localpart got saved
with that cases. So if someone sends mail to kbr@domain and KBR@domain, I
got stuck with two different files.. How can I set this to case insensitive
(as it is default I guess).

Kind regards,
Pirre
--