RE: [Exim] Compile assistance

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Brian K. West
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: Pete Naylor, Exim-Users@Exim. Org
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Compile assistance
Oh yea I figured it out after I sent the email.. and Now I get:

awk '{ print ($1+1) }' cnumber.h > cnumber.temp
/bin/rm -f cnumber.h; mv cnumber.temp cnumber.h
gcc -c -O   version.c
/bin/rm -f exim
gcc -o exim  accept.o child.o daemon.o dbfn.o debug.o deliver.o direct.o
directory.o dns.o drtables.o exim.o expand.o filter.o globals.o  header.o
host.o log.o match.o moan.o os.o parse.o queue.o  readconf.o retry.o
rewrite.o  route.o search.o smtp_in.o smtp_out.o spool_in.o spool_out.o
store.o string.o tod.o transport.o tree.o verify.o  version.o \
  libident/libident.a pcre/libpcre.a directors/directors.a \
  routers/routers.a transports/transports.a lookups/lookups.a \
  auths/auths.a \
  -lsocket -lnsl -lkstat     \
   -lresolv -L /export/home/b/brian/mysql/lib -lmysqlclient
floor
/export/home/b/brian/mysql/lib/libmysqlclient.a(password.o)
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to exim
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `exim'
Current working directory
/export/home/b/brian/exim-3.16/build-SunOS5-5.7-i386
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `go'

Now where to go from here! I will dig around and see what I can find.

Thanks,
Brian

It is easier to fix Unix than to live with NT.