[Exim] Compile assistance

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Brian K. West
Para: Exim-Users@Exim. Org
Assunto: [Exim] Compile assistance
I have looked all over the mailing list and have had no luck finding the solutions.. I have no problems getting this to compile on linux but solaris is not liking it too much.. here is what I get:

gcc -o exim  accept.o child.o daemon.o dbfn.o debug.o deliver.o direct.o  directory.o dns.o drtables.o exim.o expand.o filter.o globals.o  header.o host.o log.o match.o moan.o os.o parse.o queue.o  readconf.o retry.o rewrite.o  route.o search.o smtp_in.o smtp_out.o spool_in.o spool_out.o  store.o string.o tod.o transport.o tree.o verify.o  version.o \
  libident/libident.a pcre/libpcre.a directors/directors.a \
  routers/routers.a transports/transports.a lookups/lookups.a \
  auths/auths.a \
  -lsocket -lnsl -lkstat     \
   -lresolv
mysql_close                         lookups/lookups.a(mysql.o)
mysql_fetch_lengths                 lookups/lookups.a(mysql.o)
mysql_free_result                   lookups/lookups.a(mysql.o)
mysql_fetch_row                     lookups/lookups.a(mysql.o)
mysql_real_connect                  lookups/lookups.a(mysql.o)
mysql_use_result                    lookups/lookups.a(mysql.o)
mysql_query                         lookups/lookups.a(mysql.o)
mysql_init                          lookups/lookups.a(mysql.o)
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to exim
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `exim'
Current working directory /export/home/b/brian/exim-3.16/build-SunOS5-5.7-i386
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `go'
bash-2.03$

Thanks,
Brian