Re: [Exim] relay to another server doesnt work

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: James R Grinter
Para: exim-users, michael
Assunto: Re: [Exim] relay to another server doesnt work
michael@??? writes:
> Smtproutes are very handy e.g. for firewall customers. I am best
> preference MX for several firewall customers and use a smtproute that
> routes all mail to their firewall, which only accepts mail from me.

I think the domainlist router, although typically used for sending all
email elsewhere, can be used for what you're doing.

domainlist:
  driver = domainlist,
  transport = remote_smtp;
  route_list = "*.domain       <remotehost>      bydns_a"

bydns_a is the crucial bit, it makes sure that it sends direct to the
remote host.

(Chapter 26, of spec.txt, for more details, especially the examples in
26.5)

James.