Re: [Exim] how to insert aliases into the 'Received' header?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Ian Southam
Para: jeff
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] how to insert aliases into the 'Received' header?
On Fri, Aug 18, 2000 at 01:01:38PM -0700 jeff wrote :

> But even if that did work, I would like to figure out a way to make it
> work in cases where there are multiple recipients. Yes, it would be a
> confidentiality exposure if it showed all of the BCC recipients but
> that's not what I am trying for. What I want is for it to put some
> indication in the header whenever it resolves an alias to a local
> address.

You can get this information logged - possibly not what you want but it is
difficult to guess as I don't know you exact needs.

We for instance have a wee script that tails the exim logs and dumps the data
into an SQL database and then, when we need to trace stuff (help desk, spam
reports and so on), it is a piece of cake.

--
Ian