Re: [Exim] blacklisting (DUL) and SMTP AUTH

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: John W Baxter
Para: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assunto: Re: [Exim] blacklisting (DUL) and SMTP AUTH
The alternate Exim instance doesn't have to be an alternate port on the
same IP address. It can be the regular port on a second IP address (with
suitable name in DNS). That may be easier for users to comprehend (set the
SMTP server to authmail.foo.com instead of mail.foo.com).

--John (ports are where ships go when they get near the edge of the water)