[Exim] Rejecting some recipients while relaying to other mai…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Rejecting some recipients while relaying to other mail server?
Hi!

I admin a mail server that serves as a bastion host to protect an
Exchange machine from the evils out there. Thus, I don't do any local
deliveries, don't have any local_domains and deliver each incoming
e-mail to the Exchange box.

The exchange admin now wants me to reject mail for certain recipients
on the exim box since exchange can't do that without generating a
bounce to postmaster.

I am thinking about using FAQ 0308 (route_list=* localhost byname \n
self=local) to pass the addresses to be rejected to the directors and
fail them there, but is there an easier way?

Greetings
Marc