[Exim] Re: Welcome to the "Exim-users" mailing list

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: mike
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Re: Welcome to the "Exim-users" mailing list
Hi
I have a small (I hope) problem with exim

To explain
I have set up up my linux (RH6 based) box up as a mail server using exim
3.15 (from rpms)
It works fine except that when I send out a large mailing it bombs with
various messages

/usr/sbin/exim: error in loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open
shared object file: Error 23
/usr/sbin/exim: error in loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open
shared object file: Error 23
/usr/sbin/exim: error in loading shared libraries: libresolver.so.6: cannot
open shared object file: Error 23

Any one got any ideas this happens after about 200 messages

I assume there is a setting somewhere that affects how many processes can
be used