[Exim] Re: Authentication/Mail storage using SQL database

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Richard Eckart
A: Dan Larsson
Cc: UW IMAP List, EXIM Mailing list
Asunto: [Exim] Re: Authentication/Mail storage using SQL database
I know there is Oracle eMail Server available which
stores all data in an Oracle database. It's available
only for Windows NT and possibly Solaris.
Any it's commercial and probably quite costy. But supports
IMAP, POP3, LDAP, S/MIME, SMTP blablabla

Why don't some OpenSource people put thier heads together and
realize such a suite. I think rewriting EXIM, UW-IMAP and PROCMAIL
for use with e.g. PostGRESQL as backend would be quite
a hit in the Linux world.

I'm looking for a similar combination...

Richard