[pir@pir.net: Re: [Exim] request tracker...]

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: [pir@pir.net: Re: [Exim] request tracker...]
Doh, meant to reply to the list but replied to the person. Havn't done
that in ages.

Oppsie.

P.

----- Forwarded message from Peter Radcliffe <pir@???> -----
Dale Wilhelm <dwilhelm@???> probably said:
> has anyone been able to run exim and request tracker? Is, what where the
> issues and how did you fix them???

rt was written by a friend of mine, and a few of us have rt and exim
running happily together.

The only issue I had was the wrapper script giving an odd return code
and failing for no good reason, so I did what I do with most things
and wrote directors and transports to run things directly as the rt
user.

There should be exim examples either at www.exim.org or in the rt docs,
I've certainly given them to both places.

Someone else has slightly more versatile rt configs than me (they use
it more extensively than I do).
----- End forwarded message -----

--
pir                  pir@???                    pir@???