[Exim] Hylafax and Exim

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Alouette SysAdmin
Para: Exim Users
Asunto: [Exim] Hylafax and Exim
Hi people,
I guess I've caught up..os is....
I have tried to configure exim to co-exist with Hylafax from the advice
obtained from C035 (FAQs) but Exim complains about the nonexistent
user...I was literally using what the pal put there. Someone else must
have sorted that out and has a more detailed explanation.
Thanks

Wash

--
Alouette SysAdmin
Systems Administrator

One of the characteristics of healthy cultures is that they can poke fun at
themselves. I guess the hacker culture is in good health, because User
Friendly is hilarious. Its irreverence, sophisticated in-jokes and
surrealistic edge are a rocket straight out of the Internet's collective
unconscious.
-Eric S. Raymond, ubergeek, on the "User Friendly" comic strip